[Harp-L] The Music Master

I picked up a “The Music Master” 10-hole diatonic at a flea market this weekend.

It’s in G, wood comb, rounded edges. But what really intrigued me is that it is solo tuned, thus 2 and a half octaves over 10 holes.

Here’s one on e-bay - identical to mine, same box too.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANTIQUE-VINTAGE-GERMAN-MUSIC-MASTER-MOUTH-ORGAN-HARMONICA-A-/230594627238?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b082c6a6

It’s made in Germany but no date or location indicated either on the harp or the box.

Would this have come out of the Seydel factory? Any ideas on a possible date?

Thanks,

John