From: "robert" <harpbob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:57:51 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Michael Easton

Just wanted to say that I recently got Michael Easton to build a 270 for me. It's a beautiful piece of work, a great chromatic harmonica that does everything I need a chromatic to do...furthermore, I've found Michael great to deal with. He's honest, forthright and most helpful. Due to my own mistakes, I have had to send the harp back to him a couple of times for repairs. Michael fixed the harp and got it back to me quickly, and was most courteous and helpful in his attempts help me understand how I could avoid similar problems in the future. I recommend him highly!WVa Bob
http://www.harmonicarepair.com/Fathead_Musical_Instruments/Home.html