[Harp-L] "Phoenix from the Flames"

Is this you too? On 28 March I make my first public appearance as a pretty
good harp player! I am 60 and recently retired from paid employment. Why
not now have fun as a musician?

I begin by playing a preliminary event to our local Festival here in
Cheshire, UK then a residency at a tiny little cafe during the Festival
proper. Has anyone else had one of these "Phoenix from the Flames"
experiences. Come on you guys....discuss!

Chris aka "Harpsmoke"

"Harpsmoke" Nantwich Fringe Festival gigs Easter 2015!!!!
http://www.mollysteashoppe.com/146416662
Psychedelic Jazz-Blues Harmonica