[Harp-L] Monaca Show March 29

I'll be offering a large selection of harp and guitar-related items for sale at the annual spring Pittsburgh Guitar Show held on Sunday, March 29. The address is 1495 Old Brodhead Road, Monaca, PA and the show runs from 10 AM till 4 PM. Free parking, easy access, and admission is only $5. A low-key, laid back affair that I've been attending for the past 4 years and which has steadily grown in popularity. I'll be bringing an array of NOS and vintage harps, harp mics, books, CDs, cassettes, tubes, guitar parts, amp parts and mic parts, plus several vintage guitars, amps, and accessories, all reasonably priced.  Mention that you read about the show on harp-l and get a special deal on any mic purchase. Pete Sheridan Jukester's Harmonica Supplies Vintage Harp Mics, plus... www.petesheridan.net
Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/550c355599248355549ddst02vuc