Re: [Harp-L] wireless experiences?

I used the Line 6 X2 for a long time. They don't make them anymore. It was cheaply made
and I had a lot of issues with the cable shorting out. I did like the digital quality of it though.
I couldn't tell the difference between the wireless and wired. I now use the Line 6 G30, which
is also digital. IMO it's of much better quality than its predecessor, the X2. Something else that
you might want to consider is the battery factor. I only get 2 1/2 gigs out of 2 AA batteries.