[Harp-L] Brooklyn harmonica lessons

Hey Brian, thank you, it's nice to know there's still some people out there who enjoy some old-fashioned traditional harmonica playing in first position.

There are so many generous people on this list, I count myself lucky to be a member of this group!

Your idea about posting video tutorials is a good one, though at least for the time being it is not something I really have the time for. I have a demanding day job, two little ones under the age of three, and a fairly robust music schedule.

If you wanted to connect via face time or Skype I'd be happy to share some pointers.

Ciao for now, Trip

Sent from my iPhone
--
Trip Henderson