From: Kathy Sherman <shermfam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Michelle LeFree <mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Jun 29, 2015 1:36 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] A good harp to replace a marine band after 45 years??

Also, one has the opportunity to play several guitars before committing to buy. The same model from the same builder can feel quite different from its brother or sister.

I would say that about 20% of the harmonicas I've bought have been lacking. At this point I'm only buying customized harps.

Kathy Sherman
(Guitar, banjo and harmonica -- among other things)

On Jun 29, 2015, at 05:49, Michelle LeFree