[Harp-L] circular breathing, Bernie Bray Award

Hey Phil,
   Thanks for taking the time to read the post.  I get your point.  Myself,
I'm not much interested in the high end of harp.  But a sustained note
anywhere on the harp during a solo usually creates a nice tension and
release effect.  Here's another example of circular breathing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeAb0JqMVgM.  It's a very nifty
instrumental in which Jim pretends he is a Hammond organist.  Our fearless
leader, fjm, was curious about how the Hammond effect was achieved...if
anyone can supply an answer.  The circular breathing starts shortly after
the one minute mark.

Mick Zaklan