[Harp-L] Shure 545/SM57 repair

I have an older 545 which I dropped on stage after which it became intermittent and then finally died. The element was a particularly good sounding one and I'd like to get it repaired if it's possible. I was all set to send it to Chuck Gurney but Chuck had health issues and is no longer accepting new work. I've also got a very old SM57 which is intermittent but works. The element in that one is less special but I would like to get it repaired so I could use it again. Does anyone know of someone doing these types of repairs? Thanks for any leads.