[Harp-L] Re: Amp for Guitar & Harmonica?

It's a complex question, hard to provide an answer on harp-l that will
cover all the possibilities.  If you contact me off list I can walk  you
through the variables with the amp question, as well as help you  to select a type
of mic that will work well with your individual  situation and preferences.

Give me a shout at the Harmonica Planet website.   No  obligation, glad to
help.

Christopher Richards

Twin Tone Microphones - www. harmonicaplanet.com
Co Producer - Greeley Blues Jam  www. greeleybluesjam.com
Staging & Production - SPAH  www. spah.org
Harmonica & Vocals - The Well Diggers

In a message dated 6/21/2015 12:21:26 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,