From: BGB <jaguire@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 9:43 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Butterfield BB Hall of Fame induction

Just watched some of the r&r hall of fame show.   Paul Butterfield Band induction was really great but tell me they couldn't have had a harmonica player front and center singing and playing harp instead of 2 guys jerking off on guitar? Pretty  lame.  Born in Chicago an excellent song choice. Jason Ricci was fine.