[Harp-L] Kalamazoo amp for sale

I have a completed refurbished dead quiet on 10 1966 Kalamazoo model one
for sale if anyone is interested contact me. One of the best amps there is
for  anyone needing that type sound and especially for someone who is wants
one to get started playing amplified; I've sold quite a few worldwide with
every  single player having nothing but good things to say about it.  The
engineer  who built my first two SJ's did the cap job and three prong eight foot
nice long  cord. Email for before and after pics.