[Harp-L] Harmonica on Jack White's "Lazaretto"

I was on a long airplane ride last week, and I decided to check out Jack White's album "Lazaretto,"one of the records on offer in the entertaintment system.   There turned out to be some interesting harmonica on the first cut--amped up, wildly distorted, and chopped and channeled into multiple pieces via studio magic--which a little investigation shows was played by one Cory Younts. This is the first I've heard of Mr. Younts--anyone know of his various works?

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick