[Harp-L] New Rosco CD - songs on Soundcloud

I put some tunes from my new CD, 'Kneaded and Thrown' up on Soundcloud,
where you can listen for free. All 3 of the tunes there have harp on them
in various amounts, and in various styles. There are a lot of cool new harp
centric recordings out now, and I'm digging them!... all of us harp nerds
should check them out (and buy them? it's expensive to make these
CDS!)...mine is maybe not so harp heavy, but I'm thinking it's got some
decent harmonica stuff on it - worked into singer/songwriter material. It
is available at CD Baby and iTunes. Here is the link to my Soundcloud page:

https://soundcloud.com/user742340203
--
Later,
Ron 'Rosco' Selley