[Harp-L] Re: Digest Number 8825

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Randy Singer <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Do not buy the behringer!

âDURABILITY
I am breaking the lifespan barrier at 3 years now.â

I know my local sound community on FB doesn't like Behringer. They are full
time pros working under contract. Makes sense.
Buy the best you can afford, certainly. For weekend gigging, it has been
the right choice for me.

SOUND QUALITY
Without an A-B test with a scope, it is subjective, and I acknowledge how
important that is to the owner/listener.

Continue to gather opinions, experience, and read tech articles related to
your scope and involvement with the industry.

ALL ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS ARE UNTRUE, ABSOLUTELY. And this is one of them.
<grin>

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL