[Harp-L] Need recommendation for a mixer (under $200)

Greetings List - Looking forward to your recommendations, I plan to purchase a mixer for acoustic up to the mic style playing.  Sending the mic signal to the guitar player's Bose L1 system (we are a trio, folk blues, only one input available on the Bose and it's not XLR).   Would like some effects (good reverb required).   Built in amplification not required.   Minimum of 3 inputs.  The Mackie 12fx looks doable?
Thank you,
Blunt White