[Harp-L] Re: Grant Dermody CD

I acquired a copy of this CD last week and am listening now.  It's a great record, brilliantly played and recorded.  If you're into traditional acoustic roots music, it doesn't get much better than this.  Full review to follow soon on hunterharp.com.

It's a great month for harp records--I've been totally knocked out by new releases from Madcat Ruth and Scott Albert Johnson too.  I feel inspired by all this great stuff.  New and different or old and well-polished, it's an exciting time for harmonica music.

Regards, Richard Hunter