[Harp-L] Kutztown Musicians Swap Meet Saturday June 13

     I will be a vendor at the first Musicians Swap Meet of 2015 held at Renningers Market on Saturday, June 13 in their large pavilion at Kutztown, PA. This event continues to build in attendance and in the number of vendors who offer all sorts of musical gear. I will have a large selection of vintage harps, harp mics, amps, guitars, amp parts, guitar parts, mic parts, books, CDs, and even cassettes for sale at reasonable prices. Starting at this event and for the rest of the Summer all harps and harp mics listed on my web site will be 25% off the usual price. Mention that you read about it on harp-l and get a free tin sandwich (various keys) with your purchase of a harp mic or one of my books .It's all good stuff. Pete Sheridan Jukester's Harmonica Supplies Vintage Harp Mics, plus... www.petesheridan.net email: the_jukester@xxxxxxxx Author: "The Quest For Tone In Amplified Blues Harp" "Affordable Axes And Cool Amps for The Slide Guitarist/Harp Player" "Wayne Raney, That Hillbilly Boogie Boy With The Talking Harmonica"
Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5574e8aac96ec68aa333ast03vuc