Re: [Harp-L] Low tuned Harps

I bought one of these recently and thought it was a good deal for the money:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hering-BLUES-CUSTOM-Harmonica-in-LF-60-OFF-SALE-The-Normal-Price-was-118-95-/231511365390?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35e727170e

If you want a better quality harp, superior setup--and follow-up repair, I
would highly recommend you buy something from Ben Bouman. He does great
work.

I have no connection with either vendor other than being a satisfied
customer.

Eric