Re: [Harp-L] 2 questions

Hi, Brian. I have one I bought maybe 20 years ago that has a metallic gold
layering of some sort over the plastic comb. The comb on the one I have is
recessed like a Special 20.

Sometime later the Cross Harp became part of the MS series. I think they
still featured gold combs on the model for a while, but they were not
recessed. So there are two versions of this gold plastic combed Cross Harp
AFAIK.

Hope that helps. It's a real pretty harp. It plays fairly well OOTB, but it
could use some tweaking. One of these days... I'd like to get it
customized.

Eric