[Harp-L] Review of Digitech JamMan XT looper at hunterharp.com

Hi all,

I've recently acquired Digitech JamMan Solo XT and JamMan Express XT loopers, which use a new Digitech feature called "JamSync."  JamSync synchronizes loops on multiple (Digitech XT) devices.  The result offers the promise (and soon, I bet, the reality) of multiple players in a band generating synchronized loops simultaneously, not to mention being able to add apparently unlimited tracks to your loop setup at $100 per track.

I've just reviewed the JamMan solo XT and JamSync at my site.  If you're into looping, you can check it out at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/first-impressions-of-the-jamman-solo-xt-and-jamsync/

Enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick