[Harp-L] Early LP recording of Cephis & Wiggins

I discovered "Living Country Blues Vol.1 - Bowling Green John & Harmonica Phil Wiggins" made when Phil Wiggins was 26. Which goes to show you that people who are good at music were always good at it, even when they were relatively young.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsqTkkUzH5w>

I never heard of them until I attended Blues Week at the Augusta Heritage Workshops in Elkins, WV (not Georgia!). Went for 7 summers.

I don't think Phil uses circular breathing -- maybe spiral breathing -- but never stops playing and never seems to breathe.

The "Harmonica & Guitar Rag" is really the historic Guitar Rag that Steel Guitar Rag was copied from.

Phil