Re: [Harp-L] Wood combs and Hohner

Daniel

They appear to be the same reed plates, although I've not had opportunity
to make that comparison.

What I have done is refurbished 270 plates (in various keys) and mounted
them to D48 comb. In this process, the reed plates must be "fit" to the
comb since the plates are recessed. Then holes are drilled and tapped for
machine screws.

George

--

   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES* and *REPAIR SERVICE* ââ New!* HOHNER*
   Harmonicas <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/hohner>  ââ *HARMONICA

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/home1>  and member of Old Time Country
   Music Hall Of Fame (NTCMA.net)  *HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH
   <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/sousa>* by John Philip Sousa

   - *SOCIETY *for the *PRESERVATION *and *ADVANCEMENT* of the
*HARMONICA **SPAH
   *-  <http://spah.org/>*a non-profit, membership organization dedicated
   to serving the harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>*