[Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite / INXS Suicide Blondes

>From the Harp Surgery's 2008 interview with Charlie.

So what is the truth behind the Suicide Blonde story?

'I recorded three tunes with INXS. One tune was sampled and played through a
keyboard by Andrew Ferriss. Nice guy. I was in Sydney on tour in Australia.
Henri took a call in the hotel room. Who is this? INXS? I'd never heard of
them. They asked me to come down to their recording session. They were real
nice guys. No egos or anything.'

Here are the links to the complete two part post..

http://www.harpsurgery.com/charlie-musselwhite-part-i-komedia-brighton-18th-
november-2008/

http://www.harpsurgery.com/charlie-musselwhite-part-ii-komedia-brighton-18th
-november-2008/