Re: [Harp-L] Traintime

Yes, Jack's 'Traintime' is a nice piece of rhythmic 'trainstuff' , and a
good deal better than a lot of pommy harp from back then. (I know there
were some good players, but a lot of what
I heard on record back then was pretty ordinary) I wonder how much of the
'train' tradition people have listened to though. Yeah, I like Jack's
playing here, but there are just so many great train pieces, I don't really
see what
all the fuss is about. Joe Filisko features a heap of amazing train pieces
here:
https://www.mixcloud.com/PodKast/rare-early-solo-instrumental-blues-harp-recordings-introduced-by-joe-filisko/
RD