From: Winslow Yerxa [mailto:winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 July 2015 07:25
To: Brendan Power
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Chords

Hi, Brendan.

You refer to fifths but I think you mean fourths (1 and 2 draw, 3 and 4 blow).

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa
President, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica <http://spah.org/>
Producer, the Harmonica Collective <http://harmonicacollective.com/>
Author, Harmonica For Dummies, ISBN 978-0-470-33729-5 <http://www.amazon.com/Harmonica-Dummies-Winslow-Yerxa/dp/047033729X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392924635&sr=1-1&keywords=harmonica+for+dummies>
            Harmonica Basics For Dummies, ASIN B005KIYPFS <http://www.amazon.com/Dummies-HFDPK-Harmonica-Learners-Package/dp/B005KIYPFS/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392924701&sr=1-1&keywords=harmonica+basics+for+dummies>
            Blues Harmonica For Dummies, ISBN 978-1-1182-5269-7 <http://www.amazon.com/Blues-Harmonica-Dummies-Winslow-Yerxa/dp/1118252691/ref=pd_bxgy_MI_img_y>
Resident Expert, bluesharmonica.com <http://bluesharmonica.com/>

Instructor, J <http://jazzschool.com/> azzschool <http://cjc.edu/classes-for-adults/instrumental-courses/harmonica/>  Community Music School

  _____