[Harp-L] Grant Dermody/Frank Fotusky Oct. 2015 Tour

Grant Dermody & I will be out as a duo promoting our respective new albums from Oct. 2nd until the 11th The tour starts in Portland, ME and ends in Buffalo, NY. We're still trying to fill in a few dates. If you would like to see us in your area and would like to host a house concert or know of a venue that is acoustic music friendly, contact me at fotusky@xxxxxxxxxx Any 'bird dogging" is much appreciated. Adios for now.ÂFrank Fotusky
 Snappy Turtle Productions
 39 Hillis St.
 Portland, ME 04103
 732-551-0328
 www.facebook.com/frankfotusky
 www.youtube.com/snappyturtle
 www.reverbnation.com/frankfotusky

What's being said:

 "A wonderful album (Teasin' the Frets) from a wonderful friend." JOHN JACKSON (1924-2002)

....offers a sparkling guitar sound on fine Piedmont-style blues and rags....Fotusky's clean finger draws you in and projects the music-which would be somber in other hands-out. BLUES ACCESS #40 HOME BREW-BILL KISLIUK

This is a player that would be welcomed on any porch, front or back! BIG CITY BLUES- 5 HAT RATING-MARK A. COLE
If like myself you adore the finger-picking of early Larry Johnson, John Jackson with a smattering of Roy Book Binder, Paul Geremia, and Paul Rishell then this CD belongs in your player.... His wooden box resonates with a crispness that though dead-eyed in accuracy never becomes clinically sterile.... Lets get him over here, apart from having a welcome change in the familiar visitors this guy has a lot to offer. BLUES MATTERS (UNITED KINGDOM) ISSUE 19- BILLY HUTCHINSON
Frank Fotusky should be a major name in country blues. Eventually he will be, but for now he has achieved cult status, armed with a great repertoire and fantastic chops and feel. And, like fine whiskey, he takes the blues, plays it smooth and then has that bite that lets you know this is the real deal.--JAMES REAMS (PRODUCER, GOOD COFFEEHOUSE MUSIC PARLOR, BROOKLYN NY