Re: [Harp-L] Which Seydel Blues Harp?

I got a Yongberg D2 which utilizes Syedel's session steel reeds.  It  is my
favorite go to harp.  I got the sea blue color plates and it is very
ergonomical to hold.  Check them out.  I'm not a seller or  endorser...just a
player.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Isn't it wonderful the  way the world holds both the deeply serious, and
the unexpectedly  mirthful?

In a message dated 7/4/2015 12:00:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,