[Harp-L] Going Somewhere on Relix/jambands.com radio chart + music video

Hi all... I was very excited to discover yesterday that my new album, *Going
Somewhere*, has made the latest (June 2015) edition of the national
Relix/Jambands.com Radio Chart. It's coming in at #22. I'm in good company
like The Word, Alabama Shakes, Keller Williams, Umphrey's McGee and other
great artists. I'm also very happy to join two other groups that feature
harmonica: Blues Traveler (with John Popper) and Sister Sparrow and the
Dirty Birds (featuring my good friend Jackson Kincheloe). Three out of
thirty artists... not bad!  The chart is here:
http://www.jambands.com/radio-charts/2015/06/29/soul-food-satisfies

Also, if you are interested, here is a music video for one of my songs, "If
I Only Knew the Words":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biJ5Kzf8TKQ

*Going Somewhere* has been added so far by 32 stations nationwide and that
number is going up every day.  Thanks to all of you who have supported this
project in various ways.
SAJ
---

**New album GOING SOMEWHERE out now!***scottalbertjohnson.com/goingsomewhere
<http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com/goingsomewhere>*