Re: [Harp-L] Re: Korg Pandora WAS Zoom G3

Do Pandora have a good pitch shifter? I tried one for some minutes and the
only octave I found track harmonica very bad. There was the reason I don't
ever thing on getting korg. Same as Line6 POD X3, octaver sucked and I was
uninterested in line6 till POD HD.

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru