[Harp-L] SPAH

Hello everyone, thank you for so many replies. It's solidified that I'll be
 at Spah this year to both give a seminar on Sonny Terry, The Man and His
Style,  and also a ten minute solo performance on the evening stage. I'm
looking forward  to meeting as many as possible from amp owners, those with
questions, take pics,  hold mini groups or help one on one in a corner
somewhere; Sonny gave me  something special and God willing I'll be there to pass
that along to anyone who  asks. I'll be wearing something to be visible so say
hello and look forward  to seeing you there. I'm also giving Skype lessons
now so contact me if  interested. I've found a way to make the Sonny Jr. 1
sound like it's on steroids  using a Boss GE7 EQ and will be doing a you tube
on it.  I'm waiting to  hear back from a SJ2 owner to see if what I
described for the SJ1 works for it.  If you have a #1 and want the info just contact
me at _sonnytone@xxxxxxxx (mailto:sonnytone@xxxxxxx)
Thank you, Sonny Jr.