 http://harpsax.com
From: hillyshog@xxxxxxxxxxx
Gary posted

Hi Michael
On holes 4, 8, 12 the first C is tuned down to Bb and B (slide in) this gives quite a few new options not available on a standard C solo tuned chrom. It's also called C/F because you now have both of those major scales available without needing to use the slide.It's quite a commonly used tuning, I believe Bill Barrett uses this tuning exclusively.CheersGary