[Harp-L] Slide Solo Melody tuning

MELODY
"Slide" because it's built on 260 Chromonica 10-hole solo-tuned hardware,
but "melody" because I tuned all the slide tones UP to the next higher
scale pitch, rather than strictly half-step. Inspired by Brendan Power's
SLIDE DIATONIC, this one is still in SOLO tuned array.

PADDLE
I like to retune DOWN with solder, rather than UP by thinning the reed tip.
This harp has C scale upper plate, and C# scale lower plate. It was
successful to TURN THE SLIDE PADDLE OVER, and solder ALL the reeds of the
lower (C#) plate -3 semitones, leaving the upper plate as original C. It
becomes a Bb Slide Solo Melody. (Yes there are 5 exceptions in the C plate
to accommodate half steps in the Bb major scale. Chart available on
request.)

NEXT
While Brendan shines with Irish traditional, I hear its potential in the
R&B Stevie Wonder style.
May try one as slide diatonic, but not Paddy Richter, cuz I likes my chords.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com