[Harp-L] Blog Update

Selfishly, I have a blog on harmonica and effects that focuses almost
exclusively on John Popper and his various rigs.  About once a year or so,
I take some time to update it with anything I find poking around the web.
 Well, today was the day I updated it!  Included are posts on digital rigs
like the Axe FX John Popper now uses, as well as some comments on analog
gear he uses.  In addition, I keep a log of my thoughts on my various rigs.

http://johnpopperharmonica.blogspot.com/