[Harp-L] Sassparilla live at the Triple Door, Seattle.

I don't often post music files of my band - especially live performances because I never think the music energy we try to bring translates very well - but this you tube is from a show we did in Seattle last year at the Triple Door, and I think the video production was really good.

The song is called Ticket to Ride, and that's my son on the tub bass. He and I built the tub bass a few years ago and he runs it through a 4x12 cab. I'm using my favorite mic - the Greg Heumann Ultimate 57 with the bulletizer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDQODI8vYdc

Ross Macdonald
www.sassparilla.info