Re: [Harp-L] Irish Harp and Mouth Harp Combine

That was brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing!
I must confess, before reading your post, I knew exactly nothing about the stringed harp, except that in the right hands it's an amazingly beautiful instrument. I had no idea it was a diatonic instrument and was fascinated to read about the similar quest that stringed harp players have shared with diatonic harmonica players to achieve chromaticity. Fascinating!
The videos were wonderful. I felt like I was in your living room listening. Anne-Marie'sÂplaying is exquisite, and your accompaniment spot-on. I look forward to hearing the completed album, and I hope to see you again at the next SPAH, which, as it happens, will be in my backyard here in Denver this year.
Stay well,
Harpin' in Colorado--Ken M, aka Mojo Red