Re: [Harp-L] Help! I am looking for a song with special

How about Boogie on Reggae Woman?

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2015 3:31 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Harp-L Digest, Vol 137, Issue 8

Today's Topics:

   1. Help! I am looking for a song with special parameters.
      (Michael Rubin)
   2. Re: Help! I am looking for a song with special parameters.
      (Eric Nielsen)
   3. Re: Help! I am looking for a song with special parameters.
      (Michael Rubin)
   4. Re: Light box for reed work  (Brendan Power)
   5. Re: Light box for reed work (Ben Bouman)
   6. Re: Re: Light box (or an alternative) (Larry Sandy)
   7. 7 Crucial Lessons from History?s Greatest Improvisers (F F)
   8. Re: Help! I am looking for a song with special parameters.
      (Eric Nielsen)
   9. Re: Light box for reed work (Chris Reynolds)
  10. Re: Digitech RP's (Robert Hale)
  11. Re: Help! I am looking for a song with special parameters.
      (Eric Nielsen)

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 09:16:42 -0600
From: Michael Rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Help! I am looking for a song with special
	parameters.
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

I need a song that is a popular melody that is not blues.  It has to include
blow bends, preferably 8 or 9 or 10 double bend.  10 single is an option but
is so difficult to play on pitch for most beginners.

Here's where I have been running into problems.  Every song I find includes
a note that is higher than 10 blow.  I need to find a song that is contained
within the range of the harmonica that includes blow bends.
Thanks,
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 11:00:14 -0500
From: Eric Nielsen <ericbarnak@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Help! I am looking for a song with special
	parameters.
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

How about "Stormy Weather" in first position, top octave.

Eric