Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 18:53:00 +1100
From: Rick Dempster <rickdempster33@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Light box for reed work.
To: Gary Lehmann <gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Wow! Thanks, Gary, George. I'm not a Suzuki convert exactly, but I intend
to persevere with the Sub30 & Brendan & Zombor's X Reed improvements,
so count me in!

Gary Lehmann <gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx
to: Rick Dempster <rickdempster33@xxxxxxxxx>Cc: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>Message-ID:	<CABi=NcQ48q5yi+gxzjdtk_H-9b7Z7W6t5ruH==Tw=xo1es0Y1w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

Replacing reeds on a Suzuki is much easier if you have the HRT-10, here's avideo--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS9zo4KaN20If I had to guess, I would say the music bed is Brendan Power.Here's another video, extreme close up!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTwmbtZd4GcI don't usually recommend Rakuten or other Japanese vendors, but we atSuzuki US don't sell the HRT-10--here is their link.http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/westmusic/item/suzuki-hrt-10/?s-id=borderless_recommend_item_en