Re: [Harp-L] Re: Light box (or an alternative)

I think this is all one needs for harmonica work. Thanks Bob. I myself have built 15 light boxes. One was 16 x 24, 3 were 16 x 20, and 11 were 16 x 16. (best cuts from plexiglass). These were for quilters.
A harmonica is much smaller than quilt pattern pieces.

smo-joe