Re: [Harp-L] Light box for reed work.

Thanks for all that, Ken, Jerry, Joe, Winslow. Yes Winslow, I have watched
Brendan's vid. I might make one too,
and edit out all the time spent spitting and cursing while I stick the tape
down, again and again until the treed is lined up
properly. Just kidding...sort of...I'm sure Brendan has done this a lot
more than I have.
I've been converting the hole seven reeds on Sub30s to make the draw band
into a blow bend.
I can do it, but it has just about driven me around the bend (no pun
intended)
RD