Re: [Harp-L] pucker-to-tongue-block switch

I was a "pucker player" for many years before I learned to tongue block, at
 first to play octaves.
Now I play using both embouchures. But I don't need to change from one to
the  other while playing a single note, but I do go from playing a single
note to an octave seamlessly.. That is to go from pucker to tongue block...
It  doesn't seem to affect the tone...

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now in:
Bonnie Scotland.

In a message dated 31/12/2014 08:13:30 GMT Standard Time, macaroni9999