[Harp-L] Harmonica festival in Slovenia, EU, our music on YT, and several other pages. ENjoy! Freely.

Hey there! ( Robert IvaCiC here, from EUrope, Slovenia, Ljubljana ).

After one year of being offline because I cooked up some strange settings
on settings tabs at Harp-L page, I am finnally back, and ready to share
some of my ( Our )  Harmonica related music with you guys and girls. (
largely freely avaiable to listen to, some also to download ).

I joined several Facebook groups that are about HARMONICA. One of more
interesting is also GOSPEL HARMONICA. I am a bit late, but I will try to
post you about annuall harmonica festival we have in our tiny counry of
Slovenia, near Italy and Austria in Europe.

AH TE ORGLICE annual HARMONICA FESTIVAL in SLOVENIA,
...happens every last saturday of Februarys each year, and might be
expanded to 2 days or soo. For more informations about the AH TE ORGLICE
festival, contact me

blueharp at gmail dot com

and I will send you all you need in english language.
This year's Festival will happen on 27.2.2015 ( Trebnje ) and
28.2.2015 ( Mokronog near Novo Mesto )

On the link below, you may enjoy listening to several  songs, where I
played Blues HARP

Here are several perfomances ( 2012, 2013, 2014 ) at "Ah te Orglice"
national annual festival in Slovenia, Europe. ( Mokronog )
https://www.youtube.com/user/robertivacic/videos

Also, here are live performances at one of the gigs of STAND ART BLUES BAND
with Robert IvaCiC on blues harmonicas harps: 5 songs...
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLal6zqPuFd-lP2bYcUuLJv_AP0MAhgx8C

I also recorded and added BLUES HARP music to over half of songs on
DONNA & WINDS CARESS album.
samples to listen to here:
(Music is soon to be avaiable thru CDBABY etc)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhXz-OzM5Lc
Thank you for listenin' to our music!

Some of my and ours
HARMONICA related music is freely avaiable on these pages:...

Robert IvaCiC,   Europe, Slovenia, Ljubljana ( Presladol near Brestanica ).
https://soundcloud.com/robertivacic
http://blueharp.bandcamp.com/music
www.facebook.com/orglice