[Harp-L] RE: Harp on Justified

Hi Fred,
By coincidence I just saw Hans Olson  last weekend (he was playing a Valentines Day gig at a local whiskey distillery   here in Prescott, AZ, my new home)  and we talked a bit, as Iâd been on the same bill with him a few times over the years and also sat in  with him a couple of times at his long-closed  blues club in Tempe, AZ, the Sun Club. Truly an AZ blues icon.  He toured with Brownie McGhee for a little while after Sonny Terry left him for good, playing both harp and guitar. Seems there was an LP that came out with the two of them.  Hans is always a pleasure to see and he has a really tight setup, using a mic to pick up him tapping his foot while  playing guitar and harp. He also occasionally has a backup band but is primarily a solo act.