Re: [Harp-L] What position do you play in for "Georgia on My Mind"?

IÂd go with Rick there. And if youÂre skilled enough to tame the bottom octave itÂs a nice effect to lift it up for the 2nd chorus, starting on 6D.
/Martin

<With no retuning or overbends, it lays out nicely in F on a C harp, with a
<nice 'natural minor' chording for the bridge.
<I like the bends that fall in 12th too. Just personal taste to a large
<extent. I notice both Joe and Dennis do it in second on country tuning
<(and Joe doubles it on chrom too of course) I would rather not retune. Too
<darned lazy.
RD