[Harp-L] Mini effects pedals for harp

I do have the Mooer Ana-Echo and I like it just fine. I like the way the repeats degrade with an analog delay.  I think it helps to define the original signal.

I've been thinking I'd love to shrink my pedal board too.  I love my Diamond optical compressor but it's a rather large pedal.  Mooer's Yellow Comp gets good reviews and I've been meaning to try one out.  Can they really fit a decent optical circuit in that little pedal!?!

Has anyone tried any of Mooer's 5 overdrive pedals?  Did one stand out as best on harp?

Cheers!
Sal Inski