[Harp-L] hi michelle,

thanks for taking the trouble to email me.Â

i guess i'm fairly committed to hard work in the therapeutic sense. although i'm not actually trying to squeeze a sound out of my harmonicas yet. thats actually not 100% true. i have had a go and while i was ok reading the music before my stroke now in my post stroke state the dots seem to be running all over the page.
also i found before my stroke that unless i used earplugs, specifically elacin er20, i got tinnitus. a feeble excuse i know but nevertheless thats what happened, and i didn't enjoy it.
the other thing that is putting me off is the difficulty of cleaning the little beast in my post stroke state.
i think it'd be a good idea to try the 'hands free chromatic' technique as you have suggested. if i actually get my hands on that i'll let you know how successful it has been for me.
best
patrick ellis

Âwww.patrickellisharmonica.co.uk Â