Re: [Harp-L] Inhaling through nose trouble, please help

That sounds like a good one too Winslow.....may take a combination of exercise's to get by
that mental block.
I found it interesting that several of us jumped on Snorkeling, I taught Scuba and Snorkeling
Years ago and once in a while ran into similar blocks with people.
A load of Saltwater will get your attention but the balloon  method should work with less drama.

Mike Wilbur