Re: [Harp-L] Inhaling through nose trouble, please help

Wow never heard of that as a problem before Michael ....
I suppose his lungs are filling too quickly ?
Where would you start to teach that ?
My only suggestion would be Snorkeling ....meaning you must only breath through your mouth
Inhale and exhale or you take water in your nostrils / lungs.

Mike Wilbur