Re: [Harp-L] Inhaling through nose trouble, please help

I've been dealing with that problem lately in my learning. The thing that helped me was really paying attention to my long draw exercises. After an hour or so of time I noticed my nose was shutting off and then I tried going straight to an exercise. Took some time, still have occasional troubles, but it is flowing through the correct orifice more often than not.

Mike Taylor