[Harp-L] Will Galison book/cd of Jazz standards

Hi guys,
If this is old news, forgive me. Not sure if itâs come up yet here, but I just got a copy of Will Galisonâs âJazz Standardsâ Hal Leonard Harmonica Play-along (volume 14). I heard about this a long time ago but I believe  it only recently made it to print.  This is a really nice package with 8 standards (Autumn Leaves, My Funny Valentine, Satin Doll,  Georgia, etc)  featuring Willâs playing, and all solos transcribed in the book with  useful annotations including tab along with standard notation, and a page of comments by Will about how to approach the tunes.  The recordings range in length from a little longer than two minutes to a bit under five minutes so thereâs lots of jazz chromatic to listen to.   The Cd includes the lite version of the Amazing Slow Downer so all tracks can be played at a friendlier tempo for learning, if you donât already have another app for that.  Worth checking out.  I got mine from JK Luthierie but hereâs a link to the publisherâs site
http://www.halleonard.com/product/viewproduct.do?itemid=1335&lid=0&keywords=jazz%20standards%20chromatic%20harmonica&subsiteid=1&;
If link doesnât work, just go to http://www.halleonard.com <http://www.halleonard.com/> and search for jazz standards chromatic harmonica.
FYI the publisher  previously put out a jazz standards for diatonic harmonica book  but I donât own that one.